Seems like a simple question, right?! This is a question that clients ask us daily, and it can be a difficult question to answer on the spot as there are so many variables.
Start by looking at your income and savings:
· How much do you earn per year?
· How much overtime or bonuses do you receive?
· Do you work full time, part time, casual, or even work two jobs?
· Are you on probation?
· Do you receive government benefits?
· Do you have genuine savings? If not, do you currently rent via a licensed real estate agent?
· What is your credit history like?
· Do you have good banking history?
Keep an eye out for Part 2: Expenses and Property!
We worked with Edward from Homefree Mortgages and he was fantastic.
Cannot recommend Edward and the team at Homefree Mortgages enough!
You can convert everything you see to a format you find convenient. Give it a try!