Now that you have an idea of your income and savings, it’s time to look at your expenses and what property type you are after:
• What are your living expenses?
• How many children/dependents do you have?
• Are you single/in a relationship?
• How much do you spend on entertainment, going out and clothes?
• How much debt do you have?
• Where is the property located, what type of property and size? Does it back onto a train line or high voltage power lines? Is it regional or in a township of less than 10,000 people?
• Will you borrow under 80%, between 80-90% or over 90% (as different rules apply)?
• Will the property be owner occupied or an investment?
• If it’s an investment property, what is the weekly rental amount you expect?
• What is the condition of the property? Is the property liveable?
As you can see there is quite a bit to cover. Homefree Mortgages can assist with a full assessment and answer your question on “how much can I borrow”?
To find out more, contact us on 03 9753 5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article shows the implications for property buyers and sellers.
A massive thank you to Edward from Homefree Mortgages, Mountain Gate.
Tips to help you get the best from your investment property!
You can convert everything you see to a format you find convenient. Give it a try!