Now that you have an idea of your income and savings, it’s time to look at your expenses and what property type you are after:
• What are your living expenses?
• How many children/dependents do you have?
• Are you single/in a relationship?
• How much do you spend on entertainment, going out and clothes?
• How much debt do you have?
• Where is the property located, what type of property and size? Does it back onto a train line or high voltage power lines? Is it regional or in a township of less than 10,000 people?
• Will you borrow under 80%, between 80-90% or over 90% (as different rules apply)?
• Will the property be owner occupied or an investment?
• If it’s an investment property, what is the weekly rental amount you expect?
• What is the condition of the property? Is the property liveable?
As you can see there is quite a bit to cover. Homefree Mortgages can assist with a full assessment and answer your question on “how much can I borrow”?
To find out more, contact us on 03 9753 5208 or email email@example.com
This article shows the implications for property buyers and sellers.
Tips to help you get the best from your investment property!
Make sure the post is set to public so that we can see that you've shared it.
You can convert everything you see to a format you find convenient. Give it a try!